Mock Job Interview Reflection 2018

1.How did you feel while you interviewed a classmate? Do you believe that seeing an interview from the employer’s perspective makes you more prepared or not? Please explain.

I interview one of my classmates I felt like a real boss and I had a feeling on how important it is to make eye constant with others.  I feel like seeing an interview from an employer perspective did make me feel prepared  because they had said somethings that I was like that was good I might use that for my future interview.

2.How did you feel while you were interviewed by a classmates? Did you feel anxious, nervous, scared, prepared, overwhelmed, confident, etc? Please explain why you felt that way.

I felt nervous because I always put myself down and in a interview you have to talk highly about yourself so for me that was hard.

3.How do you feel about your responses?  Do you think your responses to the questions were adequate or do you feel you could have done better? What question did you find easy?  What question did you find difficult to answer?

I feel like my responses was pretty decent but they could be better. The questions I found easy was nun of them because all of them was about how good I am at things but I don’t even know what I’m good at. The questions I found hard was must of them.

4.What advice would you give someone who is participating in a mock interview or a real interview? What advice would you give yourself; in other words, how do you think you could improve for your real interview?

My advice for others is to sit up straight and be confident with your answers.  How I could improve for my real interview is to practice on my vocabulary. What I have learned so I can be prepared for a real one was how they watch every step you take so in other words if you don’t pull up your pants the right way men right away they judge.

5.Yes, I know these mock interviews weren’t real, so imagine how you would perform in the interview if it was real.  What have you learned you need to do to be better prepared?  How should you dress for an interview?  How should you behave before, during, and after an interview?  What should you bring with you to an interview?

How you should dress for a interview is causal and clean. How you should act during, after and before an interview is being respectful and polite. What you should bring is yourself of course and basically that’s all I think.

6.Evaluate the activity.  Be honest.  What do you think was good about this class activity?  How do you think we could improve this activity for next time, next year? Do you believe this is a skill you do need or do not need in real life?  Please explain.

What I think was good about this class activity was how we could have a feeling on how the real world is. We could improve how the kids should take this activity a little more serious. This is a skill we need for the real life because in school we don’t really learn a lot about the real world and this here will help out.

7.Take one of the 20 interview questions below and write a response that would be GOOD and one that would be BAD, then explain the difference with reasoning. It’s always good to practice job interview questions so that you become more and more comfortable.

One of the questions was tell me about your self and why do you think you fit in the job is a good one and bad. The reason why I said that is because you can talk good about yourself but at the same time if you don’t know how then your in a deep whole.